Ten recent observations from conversations with myself. Let’s get on with life, work for what we want, take control for the life we desire, and rely on our ourselves more. We all have the power to set our focus, to move in the right direction. When can take responsibility for our own thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions. We will then see our outcomes begin to move to what we want in life…. Give it a try and share your comments. Here we go…
10. If you aren’t willing to do something about your situation, stop talking about it.
9. If you want to learn about facing rejection ask yourself how many yes’s do you need and how many no’s can you stand.
8. If you don’t get what you want, maybe you should stop looking for someone else to give it to you.
7. If you think your steak is too tough, sharpen your knife.
6. If you see the glass as half empty, get a smaller glass and stop complaining.
5. If you aren’t willing to work for something don’t expect it. If you are willing to work for it, get to work.
4. If you are not at the table during critical decision times, you are likely on the menu and can be eaten alive.
3. If you want to give your children something, give them the opportunity to work hard for something they really want. That gift is an investment.
2. If you worry about not having enough, in most cases, you need less than you think and you have more than you need.
1. If you can turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones, watch how fast you climb.